- The borrower in a mortgage, typically a homeowner.More example sentences
- An attornment clause in a mortgage whereby the mortgagor attorns tenant at will to the mortgagee is not a true contract and so is not ‘an agreement’ for present purposes.
- In that case there was a renewal agreement entered into between the mortgagor and the mortgagee to amend the terms of the mortgage at a time when it was known to the mortgagee that there were outstanding realty taxes.
- If a mortgagee had the obligation or the right to pay or collect arrears of common expenses in relation to a unit not mortgaged to it by the mortgagor, then the mortgagee would not have the right to obtain such statement in respect of such unit.
More definitions of mortgagorDefinition of mortgagor in:
- The US English dictionary