verb[no object] • informal
- Dance to rock music in a violent manner involving jumping up and down and deliberately colliding with other dancers: the boys began to mosh, slamming shoulder to shoulder with abandonMore example sentences
- It's a rare pleasure to see a crowd that isn't moshing or pogoing, but actually dancing.
- I like to dance so I find hip-hop better music to dance to than punk; I can only mosh and jump around for so long.
- Zack jumped in and started moshing with everyone else.
More definitions of moshDefinition of mosh in:
- The US English dictionary