- An almost stemless campion with pink flowers, found on mountains and in arctic areas of both Eurasia and North America.
More example sentences
- Silene acaulis, family Caryophyllaceae
- This is Arctic Canada at its best: a northern landscape blooming with purple mountain saxifrage, moss campion, and mountain avens.
- Nestled in the alpine tundra are countless dwarf plants with names like phlox, moss campion, and forget-me-not.
- Alpine forget-me-nots, snow gentian, moss campion and an abundance of saxifrages grow here on the steep slopes.
More definitions of moss campionDefinition of moss campion in:
- The US English dictionary