- A country which has been granted the most favourable trading terms available by another country.More example sentences
- As a result of the treaty, a network of bilateral trade agreements based on most favored nation trading status spread across Europe as other countries sought to obtain equal access to the French market in the aftermath of the accord.
- Both countries have granted each other most favored nation status.
- The most favored nation treatment to which the amendment refers is a familiar clause and concept regulating many types of relationships among states.
More definitions of most favoured nationDefinition of most favoured nation in:
- The US English dictionary