- Most: the winner is the person who can get there quickest with the mostestMore example sentences
- She calls him ‘a truly splendid man’, and goes on, with typical hyperbole: ‘You were the firstest with the mostest.
- As usual my mum, the hostess with the mostest, put on a wonderful day, with food and wine coming out of our ears, but I don't think she allowed herself to enjoy herself as she was too busy making sure that everyone else was happy.
- Once again Jane was the hostess with the mostest.
More definitions of mostestDefinition of mostest in:
- The US English dictionary