Definition of motocross in English:
Cross-country racing on motorcycles: a national motocross champion
More example sentences
- Barrett's initial racing experience came in motocross.
- Considered one of America's up-and-coming drivers, the 20 year-old Jaskol started his career in motocross at the age of nine.
- Fernandez began racing in motocross when he was 8 years old.
- motocrosser noun
- Example sentences
- Sadly, four-wheelers and motocrossers are our allies in maintaining access to the best trails on earth.
- If there were such a thing as Motorcycle Protection Agency, the 125 cc motocrossers we were testing would be on its list of endangered species.
- These high-profile victories were to signal the coming of a new era of 4-stroke motocrossers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.