- A boat powered by a motor.More example sentences
- The popularity of water scooters, high powered motor boats and parasailing pose a threat of accidents.
- Because of the increase in popularity of sailing and motor boats, marina space has become more difficult to get, according to boating sources.
- The first outboard motor boats on the reef were made, according to local legend, by returned World War I servicemen, by lashing a Ford engine to the back of a dinghy.
More definitions of motor boatDefinition of motor boat in:
- The US English dictionary