- A procession of motor vehicles, typically carrying and escorting a prominent person.More example sentences
- A group of kids escorts his motorcade to the picturesque town square, where a crowd of about 100 has gathered.
- All of the three candidates wound up their month-long campaign on Saturday with motorcades and marches in the district and spent yesterday in quiet reflection and preparation for today's election.
- Will his friends organise marches and motorcades to try to influence the Court of Appeal?
early 20th century: from motor, on the pattern of cavalcade.
More definitions of motorcadeDefinition of motorcade in:
- The US English dictionary