- A motor vehicle equipped like a caravan for living in.More example sentences
- With more than a million caravans and motorhomes in use, caravanning has become one of the fastest-growing leisure activities in the country.
- The largest assemblage of motorhomes and campervans ever seen in Australia has gathered in Casino this week.
- Later, back in the motorhome, my erratic driving and occasional tussle with second gear seemed positively trivial.
More definitions of motorhomeDefinition of motorhome in:
- The US English dictionary