- A boat equipped with both sails and an engine.More example sentences
- Do you require a sailing yacht, a motor yacht or a motorsailer?
- His love of sailing began in dinghies off Dartmouth as a young man and culminated in first a motorsailer moored in Whitehaven harbour and latterly a shared yacht in Greece.
- Neale converted the aft quarter berth of his 53-foot Gulfstar motorsailer Chez Nous into an office and designed a space where his standard tower-type desktop computer fits into the bulkhead.
More definitions of motorsailerDefinition of motorsailer in:
- The US English dictionary