Definition of mountainboard in English:
A board resembling a skateboard with four wheels, used for riding down mountainsides.
- Once mountainboards had been invented, landboarding - strapping onto the board and hurtling along the beach at speeds of up to 30 mph, holding on to a 40 ft power kite - was simply the ridiculous next step.
verb[no object] (often as noun mountainboarding) Back to top
Ride on a mountainboard: mountainboarding came about when a few frustrated skaters wanted to tackle some more adventurous terrain over 100,000 kids mountainboarded at camps last summer
More example sentences
- Over 100,000 kids mountainboarded at camps last summer.
- The big question: does mountainboarding actually live up to the hype?
- Or try mountainboarding, which combines elements of skateboarding and snowboarding, in an individual or small-group setting.
- Example sentences
- The major difference is that mountainboarders fall on dirt and rocks instead of snow.
- They are some of the most underrated mountainboarders in the world.
- Where do the mountainboarders go to mountainboard?
Definition of mountainboard in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan