Definition of mountainboard in English:
A board resembling a skateboard with four wheels, used for riding down mountainsides.
- Once mountainboards had been invented, landboarding - strapping onto the board and hurtling along the beach at speeds of up to 30 mph, holding on to a 40 ft power kite - was simply the ridiculous next step.
verb[no object] (often as noun mountainboarding) Back to top
Ride on a mountainboard: mountainboarding came about when a few frustrated skaters wanted to tackle some more adventurous terrain over 100,000 kids mountainboarded at camps last summer
More example sentences
- Over 100,000 kids mountainboarded at camps last summer.
- The big question: does mountainboarding actually live up to the hype?
- Or try mountainboarding, which combines elements of skateboarding and snowboarding, in an individual or small-group setting.
- mountainboarder noun
- Example sentences
- The major difference is that mountainboarders fall on dirt and rocks instead of snow.
- They are some of the most underrated mountainboarders in the world.
- Where do the mountainboarders go to mountainboard?
Definition of mountainboard in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.