- An animal that catches mice, especially a cat: well, it’s either mousetraps or a good mouserMore example sentences
- Among the many stories preserved in these tombs is the history of how wild cats first became mousers, then house pets, then gods.
- Still others assert that Norwegian Vikings, who wreaked havoc on the coasts of Europe and beyond from the 8th to the 10th centuries, kept forest cats as mousers and pets.
- Images of barn cats and warehouse mousers might not spring to mind when thinking of the working heritage of our country, but our cats performed their task as well as any other man or beast.
More definitions of mouserDefinition of mouser in:
- The US English dictionary