- another term for harmonica.More example sentences
- With liberal use of glockenspiel, harmonium and mouth organ, it sounds like Brion found his instruments in a playgroup toy box.
- Be My Baby is like a modern day acoustic ballad, with melancholic twists and the now trademark falsetto, complete with strings and the mouth organ to begin with.
- A mouth organ provides the tune and Kate uses her voice to provide the anger and bitterness the words deserve.
More definitions of mouth organDefinition of mouth organ in:
- The US English dictionary