- 1Smelling, looking, or sounding delicious: a mouth-watering mixture of French and English cuisineMore example sentences
- I made my grandmother's strawberry bread recipe and produced the kind of mouth-watering deliciousness people should write poetry about.
- When we made this dish, it was amazing how many people suddenly crept out of the woodwork, following the mouth-watering cooking smells.
- Whatever you choose at Prato, the cozy atmosphere by the big, hot oven, and the mouth-watering sights and smells make a trip to this resto well worth your while.
- 1.1Highly attractive or tempting: mouth-watering views of the mountainsMore example sentences
- John Sayles is often hailed as the king of independent cinema, so it is little wonder that his latest movie, Silver City, was able to attract such a mouth-watering cast.
- As anyone with a son or daughter working for a City investment bank will tell you, the salaries and annual bonuses that go with such deals are mouth-watering.
- But the reality is that IT shows tantalize us with oodles of mouth-watering products that never actually hit the shelves.
- More example sentences
- But the results are mouth-wateringly desirable.
- In order to be shortlisted, they will have to convince the judges that their breakfasts are not just mouth-wateringly tempting, but also make the best use of local food sources.
- Thick curtains and drapes set off luxurious leather-covered cushions with button-up fronts that look mouth-wateringly comfortable.
More definitions of mouth-wateringDefinition of mouth-watering in:
- The US English dictionary