- The way an item of food or drink feels in the mouth, as distinct from its taste.More example sentences
- Its purpose is to establish a vocabulary for describing the sensations of astringency and mouthfeel in red wines.
- Compositions and methods for manufacturing a skim or lowfat milk product with increased creaminess, color, mouthfeel, and taste sensations similar to milk with a higher fat content
- A mouthful of nineteen botanicals (more than any other brand) gives it a complex flavor of fruit and spice and a generous mouthfeel.
More definitions of mouthfeelDefinition of mouthfeel in:
- The US English dictionary