adjective (mouthier, mouthiest)• informal
- Inclined to talk a lot, especially in a rude or insolent way: an especially mouthy eleven-year-oldMore example sentences
- And the mouthy brat says, ‘What car, this is a van,’ prompting mom or dad to reply, ‘Don't bother me with semantics!’
- Despite her enduring success, when you mention her name lots of people - predominantly men - dismiss her, not merely as a mouthy broad, but because she doesn't fit their stereotype of female pulchritude.
- Leah is very loud, very mouthy, a typical bolshie teenager: she got kicked out of school and no one has the time of day for her.
More definitions of mouthyDefinition of mouthy in:
- The US English dictionary