- Denoting a system of solmization (such as tonic sol-fa) in which doh is the keynote of any major scale. Compare with fixed-doh.More example sentences
- Those of us who have been taught with a movable doh find fixed doh very hard.
- As a choirboy I was taught the movable doh system as well as staff notation.
- The guitar is well equipped to adapt to solfa: the finger patterns easily relate to the movable doh.
More definitions of movable-dohDefinition of movable-doh in:
- The US English dictionary