- A mechanism resembling a conveyor belt for pedestrians in a place such as an airport.More example sentences
- If you have moving sidewalks and music and lights, it makes it a fun experience and you forget that you have a 700-foot walk.
- Instead, the committee agreed to look into a ‘moving pavement’ for the ground floor and the possibility of opening up an old entrance on the Garnett Street side of the building.
- At four and a half I'd have thought my twin sons deserved a smidge of independence - and so allowed them onto the moving pavement at Deep Sea World while I loitered at the non-moving bit.
More definitions of moving pavementDefinition of moving pavement in:
- The US English dictionary