- A cinematographic film.More example sentences
- Lawson wrote the story in the earliest days of moving pictures when cinema was no more than a curiosity.
- The primary use of cinematic film, to represent moving pictures, is a happy accident resulting from an experiment in encoding.
- Words have been here tens of thousands of years longer than film, moving pictures, video, and digital video, and words will likely be here after those media too.
More definitions of moving pictureDefinition of moving picture in:
- The US English dictionary