noun( • trademark in the US)
- A device which reproduces the picture and sound of a film on a small scale, to allow checking and editing.More example sentences
- They rented film gear, including the moviola they set up in John's home to edit the footage.
- Many of these movements you wouldn't even see unless you studied the film on the moviola.
- Upright moviolas are those tractor-like machines you see in old movies in the ‘cutting room’ scenes.
More definitions of moviolaDefinition of moviola in:
- The US English dictionary