(or muchacha /muːˈtʃatʃa/)
Definition of muchacho in English:
noun (plural muchachos or muchachas)
1(In Spanish-speaking countries) a young man (or woman).
- The muchachos were ace marksmen, like Goya himself.
- But when adult supervision finally showed up, the muchachos running the traffic stop were persuaded to give back the camera.
- The muchachos breathe in the dust and violence but the bull does not die in San Carlos.
1.1A male (or female) servant.
- The solution depends on the mom, but for me, I decided this past week to hire a muchacha, a young girl to come in and clean.
- On the same afternoon a five gallon can of gasoline was delivered to Weingarten at the same place; and a muchacho carried the tin up by Weingarten's direction, while the driver of the carretela making the delivery waited below.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia