(or muchacha /muːˈtʃatʃa/)
noun (plural muchachos or muchachas)
- 1(In Spanish-speaking countries) a young man (or woman).More example sentences
- The muchachos were ace marksmen, like Goya himself.
- But when adult supervision finally showed up, the muchachos running the traffic stop were persuaded to give back the camera.
- The muchachos breathe in the dust and violence but the bull does not die in San Carlos.
- 1.1A male (or female) servant.More example sentences
- The solution depends on the mom, but for me, I decided this past week to hire a muchacha, a young girl to come in and clean.
- On the same afternoon a five gallon can of gasoline was delivered to Weingarten at the same place; and a muchacho carried the tin up by Weingarten's direction, while the driver of the carretela making the delivery waited below.
More definitions of muchachoDefinition of muchacho in:
- The US English dictionary