Definition of muck spreader in English:
A machine used to spread manure on fields.
- An agricultural machinery manufacturer is hoping a revolutionary muck spreader will help transform its fortunes after being hit by the crisis in farming.
- He paid tribute to the quick thinking of a local farmer who used a muck spreader to fight the fire, using water from a nearby pond.
- The untreated sewage was taken from a septic tank beside a public toilet and dispersed with a muck spreader.
- muck-spreading noun
- Example sentences
- High summer… and the sweet scent of honeysuckle and hay drifts across the North Yorkshire countryside - along with the stench of muck-spreading.
- Below is a shot of last year's muck-spreading with my own machine.
- Muck-spreading is a standard agricultural practice that unfortunately does generate unpleasant smells.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.