- A state of perspiring profusely: I got there in a muck sweatMore example sentences
- Our neighbour had a big bonfire party and there was a lot of noise with the fireworks and our horses were getting in a muck sweat.
- This meant I arrived in a muck sweat wearing an Arctic parka, a woolly hat and bicycle clips.
- When commuting I ride slow enough that I don't get to work in a muck sweat, much different than my free time rides.
More definitions of muck sweatDefinition of muck sweat in:
- The US English dictionary