- Involving, resembling, or of the nature of mucus.More example sentences
- After classification of the nature of the sputum, those patients with macroscopically mucoid samples did not receive antibiotic therapy.
- An extensive cervical ectropion can cause heavy mucoid discharge, which, if troublesome to a woman with normal cervical smear test results, may be helped by intravaginal acetic acid.
- The cut surface of the lesion was variegated, with solid, gray-white tumor alternating with gelatinous transparent to green mucoid material, red lakes of hemorrhagic fluid, and yellow necrotic debris.
More definitions of mucoidDefinition of mucoid in:
- The US English dictionary