noun[often as modifier]
- A brick made from baked mud: mud-brick housesMore example sentences
- They live in crowded neighborhoods of medieval mud-brick houses, which contrast with the modern white-tile blocks catering to Chinese immigrants.
- Dust-colored mountains shoot up on every side - some barren, others with an astonishing clutter of mud-brick houses clinging to their steep, craggy slopes.
- Not only must she cook Osias' meals, clean his mud-brick house, and tend the goats, but Darlene must also trudge off each day to a backbreaking job in the sugar-cane fields.
More definitions of mud brickDefinition of mud brick in:
- The US English dictionary