- Covered or encrusted with mud: mud-caked walking bootsMore example sentences
- Cal's mud-caked boots thudded down the hall and down the stairs.
- Saturated carpets were placed in soggy piles on mud-caked roads while residents waded through inches of thick black silt, surveying the damage in the cold light of day.
- In the living-room, sports bags spill their toxic cargo of mud-caked football boots and mouldering bath towels, and any remaining floor space is littered with wires and battery chargers.
More definitions of mud-cakedDefinition of mud-caked in:
- The US English dictionary