- A flap that hangs behind the wheel of a vehicle and is designed to prevent water and stones thrown up from the road from hitting the bodywork or any following vehicles.More example sentences
- It also comes in two versions - one tuned for the racetrack and one for the road complete with headlamps and mudflaps.
- Giugiaro claims that it will have an entire line of ‘accessories’ especially designed for the car - think belts and handbags rather than mudflaps and hanging dice.
- On the outside, customers can choose reversing sensors, headlamp protectors, fog lights, front and rear mudflaps, a silver grille mesh, a sunroof, cycle carriers, towbar, alloy wheels on 14-inch rims and ski and snowboard carriers.
More definitions of mudflapDefinition of mudflap in:
- The US English dictionary