- A curved strip or cover over a wheel of a vehicle, especially a bicycle or motorcycle, designed to protect the vehicle and rider from water and dirt thrown up from the road.More example sentences
- Equipped with an extra tire, two luggage compartments, a comfortable passenger seat, and a mudguard that kept riders clean on dusty roads, the Vespa was particularly well suited to meet the expanding needs of Indonesians.
- Officers chased after the man who drove his blue Toyota away from the scene, leaving a Honda Dream motorcycle with a damaged mudguard, front basket and front wheel.
- Still, I spent a couple of hours over the last few nights installing a set of mudguards on my road bike, so that'll help.
More definitions of mudguardDefinition of mudguard in:
- The US English dictionary