- A very small creeping plant that grows in mud and damp soils in north temperate regions.
More example sentences
- Limosella aquatica, family Scrophulariaceae
- The Nosterfield reserve is already home to some 200 plants, including the nationally-scarce mudwort and blunt-flowered rush.
- This is vital feeding ground for many birds, and is home to the county rare plant, mudwort.
- Although there is an impressive list of plant species - including mudwort, a nationally scarce plant - it is the birds, particularly the waders, that represent the reserve's primary importance.