noun (plural mueslis)[mass noun] chiefly British
- A mixture of oats and other cereals, dried fruit, and nuts, eaten with milk at breakfast.More example sentences
- Recent research has found that eating oat-based breakfast cereals - muesli or porridge - can help reduce blood pressure.
- At nine I have breakfast - muesli with soya milk.
- I try to eat the right foods - pasta, rice, fruit, muesli - at the right times, to keep my body in shape.
More definitions of muesliDefinition of muesli in:
- The US English dictionary