- An act of attacking and robbing someone in a public place: he was the victim of a brutal muggingMore example sentences
- Car theft, burglary, muggings and pick-pocketing are the most common crimes and sometimes it seems no amount of precautions will protect you.
- Families are not able to move around because there have been muggings, kidnappings, rapes, murders, car thefts, armed robberies of homes and business.
- Why are consecutive governments refusing to admit that crime of all sorts, muggings, rapes, burglaries and murders, is out of control?
More definitions of muggingDefinition of mugging in:
- The US English dictionary