- A plant of the daisy family, with aromatic divided leaves that are dark green above and whitish below, native to north temperate regions.
More example sentences
- Genus Artemisia, family Compositae: several species, in particular the common English hedgerow plant A. vulgaris, which has long been connected with magic and superstition
- Although it can be made from a variety of herbs, moxa (short for moxibustion) is generally made from the mugwort plant.
- His front yard has lots of lavender and rosemary growing in it, but the mugwort and rue are threatening to take over.
- Confusing mugwort with wormwood is at the level of confusing potato with black nightshade because they share the genus Solanum.
More definitions of mugwortDefinition of mugwort in:
- The US English dictionary