- Involving cooperation between several organizations, especially in crime prevention, social welfare programmes, or research: a multi-agency conferenceMore example sentences
- In brief, the strategy seeks to achieve a comprehensive multi-agency law enforcement and crime prevention approach for Johannesburg.
- A multi-agency project, the programme will be staffed by a dedicated police officer, a probation officer and a half-time probation services officer.
- A multi-agency team, which included the police and Vehicle Inspectorate, stopped drivers at Granada Service station as part of a national clamp down on poorly maintained heavy goods vehicles.
More definitions of multi-agencyDefinition of multi-agency in:
- The US English dictionary