- Relating to or constituting several ethnic groups: a multi-ethnic societyMore example sentences
- How do they cope with the inevitable tensions that arise in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic and multi-religious society?
- But he also suggested the cinema could help bring social cohesion in today's multi-ethnic British society.
- It is certainly not, as is often assumed, an enlightened approach to running a multi-ethnic society.
More definitions of multi-ethnicDefinition of multi-ethnic in:
- The US English dictionary