Definition of multiculti in English:
- According to the professor, the winners in an age that values these attributes include gay-friendly San Francisco, laid-back Austin, multiculti New York, and progressive Minneapolis.
- So was the NYC percussionist/radio DJ, until he found himself jamming with a bunch of big-haired, open-eared, multiculti Brooklyn musicians.
- Yale may have traded its clubby atmosphere for a more liberal multiculti image.
nounBack to top
2An advocate of cultural diversity.
- Dedicated to full female dignity and equality, it generally eschews both the biological determinism of the gender feminist and the cultural relativism of the multiculti postcolonialist.
- Guiding the whole enterprise of citizenship education at Jefferson grammar school in the late 1950s and early 1960s was a belief that the multiculti present would dismiss as hopelessly naive and backward.
1990s: rhyming alteration of multicultural.
Definition of multiculti in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan