Multicultural: a celebration of Montreal 's multiculti flavour
More example sentences
- According to the professor, the winners in an age that values these attributes include gay-friendly San Francisco, laid-back Austin, multiculti New York, and progressive Minneapolis.
- So was the NYC percussionist/radio DJ, until he found himself jamming with a bunch of big-haired, open-eared, multiculti Brooklyn musicians.
- Yale may have traded its clubby atmosphere for a more liberal multiculti image.
2An advocate of cultural diversity.
- Dedicated to full female dignity and equality, it generally eschews both the biological determinism of the gender feminist and the cultural relativism of the multiculti postcolonialist.
- Guiding the whole enterprise of citizenship education at Jefferson grammar school in the late 1950s and early 1960s was a belief that the multiculti present would dismiss as hopelessly naive and backward.
1990s: rhyming alteration of multicultural.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: multi|culti
Definition of multiculti in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.