- Involving or operating in several directions: a multidirectional antennaMore example sentences
- Loyalties are multidirectional and even the most affirmative forms of political direction and identity cannot eradicate the informal, boundary-dissolving, groupings.
- Agility is multidirectional speed, or the ability to stop, react, change direction, and start again, all in a split second.
- Hopefully the place will be empty and they have a multidirectional hand drier that's not too high up on the wall, so you can dry it off.
More definitions of multidirectionalDefinition of multidirectional in:
- The US English dictionary