- Denoting or relating to accommodation designed for occupation by more than one family: multifamily housing the multifamily real estate marketMore example sentences
- Plans indicate the marina would be surrounded by new multifamily residences and shops.
- Those comprise 12.79 acres for retail, hotel and office use; 13 acres for office development; and 36.14 acres for multifamily use.
- Their multifamily loan portfolio has expanded by 27% over the past twelve months.
More definitions of multifamilyDefinition of multifamily in:
- The US English dictionary