Definition of multiform in English:
Existing in many forms or kinds: a very complex, multiform illness like cancer
More example sentences
- Cricket, at the beginning of the twenty-first century, is more than any other, the most common ground for all the multiform and opposing elements of the global Indian nation.
- Infrequent and uniform extra beats or ectopics are of no significance, unless they are multiform in nature, are repeated in succession and occur frequently.
- In fact, it is widely understood that property is multiform.
- Example sentences
- This multiformity can be driven in numerous ways; demographic composition of geographical location, an aging population, increasing presence of women in the workplace to mention a few.
- This multiformity leads to the realisation that the Anglican Eucharistic tradition is not so tidy or uniformly Protestant as he suggests.
Words that rhyme with multiformunciform • retiform
Definition of multiform in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan