Definition of multiform in English:
Existing in many forms or kinds: a very complex, multiform illness like cancer
More example sentences
- Cricket, at the beginning of the twenty-first century, is more than any other, the most common ground for all the multiform and opposing elements of the global Indian nation.
- Infrequent and uniform extra beats or ectopics are of no significance, unless they are multiform in nature, are repeated in succession and occur frequently.
- In fact, it is widely understood that property is multiform.
- Example sentences
- This multiformity can be driven in numerous ways; demographic composition of geographical location, an aging population, increasing presence of women in the workplace to mention a few.
- This multiformity leads to the realisation that the Anglican Eucharistic tradition is not so tidy or uniformly Protestant as he suggests.
Words that rhyme with multiformunciform • retiform
Definition of multiform in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.