(also multifunction /mʌltɪ-/)
- Having or fulfilling several functions: a multifunctional optical-disk driveMore example sentences
- There's just too much choice between single function and multifunction machines, so this Comparison Test should help you find your way through them.
- The next one has to do with multifunction versus dedicated function.
- New generations of multifunction DVD drives that support all of the popular DVD media formats have made the competing formats almost irrelevant.
More definitions of multifunctionalDefinition of multifunctional in:
- The US English dictionary