- (Of bread) made from more than one kind of grain.More example sentences
- He liked homemade carrot juice, nutty sunflower pate, roast jicama with a little balsamic vinegar, organic multigrain bread, and cholesterol-free egg substitute.
- He laughed and he said: ‘Well I can bring you baguettes or multigrain bread.’
- If the main ingredient on a multigrain bread is enriched wheat flour, for example, it does not contain whole grain.
More definitions of multigrainDefinition of multigrain in:
- The US English dictionary