- A boat with two or more, especially three, hulls: [as modifier]: multihull sailingMore example sentences
- A total of 15 boats participated, including eight monohull and four multihull sailboats, and three powerboats.
- The deal was that he would help look after their two young boys on weekdays and sail with Cam - a four-time world champion in small boats and a legendary multihull ocean racer - on weekends.
- And where, during all this, were the multihull sailors?
More definitions of multihullDefinition of multihull in:
- The US English dictionary