- Having or involving several or many layers: Updike’s multilayered narrativesMore example sentences
- It determines, for example, whether an epithelial sheet remains as a single cell layer or becomes multilayered.
- This dense, multilayered narrative especially fascinated me because I, too, went to boarding school in the Himalayas.
- This capsule then differentiates into a multilayered spore wall by deposition of materials between the double layers of the prospore membrane.
More definitions of multilayeredDefinition of multilayered in:
- The US English dictionary