- Relating to or involving many levels.More example sentences
- Garuda's 11-storey multilevel parking and two levels of basement parking will be able to accommodate 1,000 cars.
- Potential biases caused by violation of the assumption of independence of observations at the client level were avoided using multilevel models.
- Incremental backups are scheduled in a multilevel fashion, with the baseline for a given level being the previous lower-level backup.
More definitions of multilevelDefinition of multilevel in:
- The US English dictionary