- Denoting something costing or involving several million of a currency: [in combination]: a multimillion-dollar advertising campaignMore example sentences
- You know, the supporters of multimillion dollar executive pay packages argue that's the kind of money you need to keep the best and the brightest.
- The company has since raised €15 million in funding and has won several multimillion euro contracts.
- Hundreds of fishermen from across the Mid West will be back on the water tomorrow for the opening day of the State's multimillion dollar rock lobster fishing season.
More definitions of multimillionDefinition of multimillion in:
- The US English dictionary