- A person with assets worth several million pounds or dollars: [as modifier]: the multimillionaire BrazilianMore example sentences
- Since the lottery's launch it has created more than 1,700 millionaires or multimillionaires, with £24 billion paid out in prizes.
- In the process, he quickly became a multimillionaire, recently reporting assets in excess of $6 million.
- It's innovation like this that makes millionaires into multimillionaires.
More definitions of multimillionaireDefinition of multimillionaire in:
- The US English dictionary