- Of or involving several political parties: multiparty electionsMore example sentences
- While the king has asked for three years to restore a multiparty government, political parties launched a campaign calling for the return of power to the people.
- This crisis pressured the government into opening the political system and holding multiparty elections in 1992.
- The difficult time was the transition from one party to multiparty politics, but this was successfully done fifteen years ago.
More definitions of multipartyDefinition of multiparty in:
- The US English dictionary