Definition of multiphase in English:
1In or relating to more than one phase.
- The outer hydration shell of proteins can be considered in this region as a multiphase system at the first approximation, with phases of different ‘freezing points’.
- It also includes tools to handle complicated multiphase workflows and supports a variety of land development projects.
- The initiative was established in March 1994 as a multiphase project investigating the effect of the health care environment on the safety and quality of patient care.
1.1(Of an electrical device or circuit) polyphase.
- The S receiver is driven on the basis of first multiphase clocks and receives strobe signals.
- The company will be able to design circuits with clock speeds of up to 10 GHz by using the multiphase clock generator.
- When the generator GN is driven to rotate at a predetermined rotational speed, a counter electromotive force arises in a multiphase phase coil of the generator GN.
Words that rhyme with multiphasenowadays • polyphase
Definition of multiphase in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan