- (Chiefly of an aircraft) capable of performing several roles: a multi-role helicopterMore example sentences
- The company designs, manufactures and distributes a full range of machine guns, mounts, pods and rocket launchers to equip multi-role helicopters and subsonic aircraft.
- Their design, development and delayed introduction into service were controversial but not entirely unexpected considering the radical design and initial specifications for a multi-role aircraft.
- Rather than allowing them to lapse into obsolescence from their early role of dropping iron bombs, they have been progressively upgraded to make them what they are today - truly multi-role aircraft.
More definitions of multiroleDefinition of multirole in:
- The US English dictionary