noun (plural musclemen)
- A large, strong man, especially one employed for protection or to intimidate people: there were three musclemen positioned outside his HQ’s entrance he needed two musclemen to lift him from his chairMore example sentences
- But if we're destined to spend the next several years watching movies about mutants, musclemen and assorted other misfits, it'd be nice if those movies were good.
- They had planned to arrive at the ceremony riding an elephant, but failed to find one in time, so settled for a horse-drawn carriage to be greeted by 200 guests and performers including dancing girls, musclemen and midgets,
- The musclemen who balance each other upside down on their shoulders; the acrobat who spins inside a hoop; the contortionist packed into a suitcase: these are the things that draw the audience applause.
More definitions of musclemanDefinition of muscleman in:
- The US English dictionary