adjective (musclier, muscliest)
- Muscular: his muscly forearmsMore example sentences
- It's not just that he's a Napoleonic 5ft 2in tall, it's also that his sinuous, muscly frame makes him look as if he is verging on petite; more like a racing jockey than a racing driver.
- The man is described as white, about 22, 5ft 5ins tall, slim build with muscly arms.
- Having embarked on a breed improvement strategy over the last number of years the Simmental breed is now producing shapely females that are much sought after to produce the muscly weanlings which are required in today's market place.
More definitions of musclyDefinition of muscly in:
- The US English dictionary